- We believe in one true God, revealed in the Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ, who as eternal God, came to earth, taking on flesh, and lived among His creation.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born of the Virgin Mary, lived, was crucified, died, buried, and rose from the dead after three days and ascended into heaven where He now sits at the right hand of the Father.
- We believe the Bible is the only inspired, inerrant Word of God, and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, whose integrity has been preserved through the ages.
- We believe that a person can receive eternal life by accepting the Grace of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins through faith in Him and His perfect and final atonement on the cross.
- We believe in the Final Judgment of believers and the lost and the bodily return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the Sacrament as directed by our Lord Jesus in the Scriptures: Water Baptism, as a public demonstration of faith in Jesus Christ and Holy Communion.
- We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit and the expression of all the gifts of the Spirit as valid and relevant for today as well as apostolic ministry, prophetic ministry, women in ministry, renewal in the Holy Spirit, and worldwide revival or awakening in the end times.
GOD'S PRESENCE: Acknowledgement that everything pertaining to life comes out of spending time with God and honoring His presence above all.
LOVE: Making love our greatest aim- Loving God with all our heart, soul, strength and mind; and loving others as we love ourselves.
HONOR: Honor among the generations as well as among genders: to honor others in a way that acknowledges that you need what they carry as much as they need what you carry and to be willing to respect and even celebrate our differences.
HONESTY: To be willing to take risks by being completely honest with fellow students as well as leadership and to walk in a humility that allows you to see yourself clearly.
INTEGRITY: Walking in integrity and doing things wholeheartedly of excellently representing our King and His Kingdom. Students will seek to "be imitators of God" with "not even a hint of sexual immorality, or any kind of impurity," living as "children of light" and finding out "what pleases the Lord" (Ephesians 5:1-12). This standard shall govern their personal and public life..